Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Monday, October 31, 2011

The challenges that Life throws upon us. yet God remains strong.

 So right now, It is Halloween night and I'm sitting in a dark room  with only one light on wondering why I am feeling this way! I am supposed to be loving swimming but now I don't. My heart is not feeling it as much anymore and i love my classes but I feel like there is not enough time in my day.. I just need a break from reality and just need a mental health day where I can sit down and relax with a good movie and a good book yet I don't have time for that either. I know I am not the only one going through this but I feel like the whole world is against me right now. It is hard for me to happy right now as well and the only joy I am feeling right now is my joy that comes from Jesus and I can look heavenward and know that no matter what I do. His love is a love that won't let go:) That is a constant reminder in my life as well! So I know that blog posts are supposed to be happy and exciting but right now my life is not that and I needed to write down my thoughts because now I honestly feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment