Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

something that has been on my heart recently!



Today at church the pastor talked about how we need to stop being scared of things but to fully put our trust in God. God is always with us. He is all powerful and He is for us and not against us. We live in a cruel world where everyone seems like they are against us. Christians get ridiculed all the time because we are supposed to be the "perfect people" in society. In all actuality, we are far from perfect. However, even though we are not perfect, we need to stop fearing people and things. God is for me not against me. In human forms, this is like a big brother defending a younger sibling.They don't want anything bad to happen to them and if it does they would defend us and be there always. Well, God is all powerful and can fight off any "bad guy" that comes in our midst and He will always be there and He loves us so much that He will always be for us and not against us.
Recently, I have been struggling with trying to figure if God is really there for me always. It is so easy to get so involved in school work and friends that I sometimes forget that I have someone who is waiting to communicate with me and is waiting for me to come to Him. Church was really great today and I am so happy that we have the freedom in America to worship freely on Sundays. Our God is certainly greater than any other thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment