Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Home is where the heart is

Why families are so important:
1. They love and care for you even when you know you are a weirdo and hard to handle.
2. They are simply just great to be around.
3. They know you better than anyone else on this earth does yet they still are interested in what is going on in your life and takes an interest in your life.
4. You can be yourself around them and not have to get ridiculed or made fun of if you say something that might sound really retarded and stupid.
5. And the last reason why my family is so important is they make me so happy.

You know the common saying, Home is where the heart is.? Well, that is certainly true for me. As much as I love  my college, Messiah, my heart will always be in Philadelphia where my home is and where my family resides. Home in this quote not only means just where your actual home is but actually where your family is and where you  feel most comfortable.

I was able to go home this weekend and see my family and it was a  great weekend. I mean the Phillies lost and so did the Eagles so that was kind of depressing but it was just great to see my family again and be at home for 2 days. I also visited my grandpa in the hospital which was hard to see but it was great to see him too. He is recovering quite well now. I got to see both of my sisters and my family played Frisbee golf to enjoy the gorgeous weather God supplied for us.  It was great to see my family! I love them all so much. I am blessed to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment