Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just a few Reasons why one must love the Fall and Fall break!

So i had a great fall break from Messiah this past weekend! It was a cool weekend but I was able to spend some of it outside enjoying the fall crisp weather.

1. The colors of fall are just spectacular. Seeing brown,orange and yellow leaves just melt my heart. It makes the place you live so much more beautiful and you tend to appreciate God's creation more. I certainly do!
2. You can pull out those sweaters and long sleeved shirts as they have been tucked away all spring and summer. My winter clothes have definitely got to be my favorite in terms of style. Cute cardigans, sweaters, boots, and corduroys!
3. Once it is fall, I know my two favorite holidays are just around the corner. Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. You can act like a little kid again and play in the leaves and throw leaves in the air with no one judging you! You are just having fun! Carving pumpkins is always a blast as well!













Father daughter time:)






5. Best part of fall break: Hanging out with family , having absolutely nothing to do and going outside to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.



1 comment: