Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Fall Season with a touch of Winter.

Well, last weekend I woke up to find the ground covered in snow. It was absolutely beautiful! I know some people hate snow but I love it because it depicts God's creation so well. I also was excited because snow reminded me that Christmas is coming soon and I just love Christmas. :) Sometimes in the midst of the messed up world that we live in and the toil and strife that we endeavor, we need snow to show us that there is a God who is bigger than all of that. The snow to me depicts a beautiful scene. White is the color of purity and innocence. It is great to look at the ground as pure and innocent even if it is for only a little while until the snow melts it.  It shows God who is like the snow bringing us peace and joy in the times of our lives when we need Him most. The world might be evil but the snow makes it just simply glistening.  So even though it came in October and we might not have wanted it nor prepared for it,  I was happy it came. It gave me piece of mind and made me look to God knowing that He is always there for me. And I mean, I am 19 years old but who doesn't enjoy playing in the snow. Everyone is a kid at heart sometimes. So the next time the snow comes, I encourage you to look at it as peace and joy among the messed up world and don't be mad that it came but rather enjoy the beauty of it and go have fun in it because everyone needs a break from life sometimes to do things that they just enjoy.  Snow is amazing! Enjoy it!
~Remember live your life, love people and laugh at every moment!

Just look at the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment