Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Beauty!

" I see your face in every sunrise, the colors of the morning are inside your eyes.. I look up to the sky and say you're beautiful".
 The words to one of my favorite songs. It is all about reflecting on the beauty of God.
As spring approaches, I think of the beautiful flowers, beautiful weather and the wonderful blue skies. It really has me reflect on the beauty of God.   Creation is beautiful because God is beautiful!   Too often the evil of this world blocks out the beauty  that God intended for this world to be. He designed it so everything in it is beautiful.  Even the people. We are so quick to gossip about others and let others bring us down, but in reality, every person on this Earth is beautiful because God created them . As human beings we all long for beauty. We see it everywhere in magazines, TV commercials and advertisements on beauty products. True beauty comes from the inside. We need to see beauty in others.  There is beauty all around us in the little things and taking time to reflect on  beauty every day will help you see the world in a more positive manner . Reflect on the beauty of God everyday and have it help you block out the evils in this world.

The beauty that I  have been reflecting on the last few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment