Pages

My girlies!

My girlies!

Monday, September 19, 2011

This is my first entry ever on a blog! My best friend told me I should get a blog so I decided to. Well, i must say this past weekend of mine was great. I saw my family for family weekend at messiah and I got food and they took me shopping and it was just great to see them. They are my life and I don't know what I would do without them.! Saturday was also great because the Phillies who I am a die hard fan of clinched the National League East title for the 5th year in a row! They make me so happy! I was in my room by myself screaming and jumping around because I was so excite for them!  Unfortunately not too many people here are Phillies fans. I feel like people here hate Philly sports however, I have no idea why. So this is a ramble of a first post but I didn't know what else to write. Bye for now!
-Christie

1 comment:

  1. there are even less philly fans here at gordon, if you can believe it. i'm jealous you got to see your parents! mine come up in october, which feels awfully far off...

    ReplyDelete